Once Earth is found to be round,
we need to look again:
not only as artists and scientists,
but also as participants and observers
and as imagineers: people who imagine the engineering of Light
as it spirals right and left, up and down, inwards and outwards.
We then distinguish:
between cosmic motion off our planet,
natural movement in Nature on earth
and happenings in human existence
that are all based on particles and waves spiralling in fields.
And once we know that particles and waves spiralling in fields
are carried by Light,
are supported by photons, rays, threads and polar spirals
as doubles, twins and mates,
then we can imagine that we are in the midst of a Light Sea:
in motion and still at the same time, where time stands still and is eternal,
as fish is in the midst of a sea of water: in wave motion and yet still.
The 3D Light Sea embeds us and embraces us,
carries the macro- and micro-cosm,
and is everywhere
all the time – like a grand Cosmic Ocean.
We need concepts that go beyond physical space and linear time,
and the idea that motion depends not only on participant and observer,
but also imagination and perception.
What we cannot imagine, we will not try to find, let alone measure.
If we look for blue, we won’t find red.
As long as we think in terms of time, space and motion,
we will not grasp the unfathomable reality of a 3D Light Sea:
immeasurable, unperceivable, but there, existent, real.
The real world is in the eye of the perceiver.
The Light World is in the eye of the imagination.
- THE TRANCE of Existence (3dmetricuniverse.wordpress.com)
- ENERGY is 3D Resonance (3dmetricuniverse.wordpress.com)
- THE BIG INTERCHANGE in the Ocean of Light (3dmetricuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Lucas – Understanding Oneness And A Call For Worldwide Meditation – 15 March 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- MOVEMENT, Motion and Change (3dmetricuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Photographs of Ocean Waves Captured With a Long Lens and Slow Shutter (petapixel.com)
- There is no such thing as emptiness. There is only quantum foam. (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)