“3D TimeSpace” is my version of ‘nD Spacetime’. Einstein said:
What I discovered is that the missing link is metrology!
BUT: I have come up with new concepts of principles for measuring. Hence I am not using
- either kilograms for earth-bound mass
- or meters as 1D linear measurements
- or hours or seconds for measuring time.
With the complete freedom of outside the box thinking, I have come up with
- light-based measuring units
- the distinction between light-based phenomena and their measurements
- while also differentiating between measuring units and measurements.
Measuring units in 3D TimeSpace are defined by
- the context that depends on the length scale of the coordinate system in use
- a vocabulary that describes the phenomena at that level of scale in terms of light.