Row 1 contains hexagrams with octal values 10, 11 … 17.
Row 7 contains hexagrams 70, 71 … 77.
And so it goes:
a new visual order thanks to a new numerical order!
Above all, marvel at the beauty of the visual and numerical symmetries!
These are the first images I produced with GIMP.
Let’s see where the digital paintbrush will lead me…
In the next collection of diagrams you will notice the symmetry created by organising the hexagrams in four different ways:
- from four ‘corner stones’ or ‘zero point’ positions.
Thus they form a new kind of ‘visual ensemble’:
Light (heaven) at the centre radiates towards Dark (earth) on the outskirts.
And now in reverse order, with earth at the centre and light at the periphery:
Or with the highlights of colour:
1. from 00 to 77, i.e. Earth to Heaven, starting at four different corner points:
2. from 77 to 00, i.e. Light or Heaven to Darkness or Earth:
- Binary Logic, Strictly Octal and Amazingly Visual
- Digital Designs
- Numerical Interpretations
- Visual Diagrams.