The purpose of this section is mainly the aesthetical experience of a ‘kaleidoscope‘ of diagrams:
- what do the patterns reveal to you?
- what can you see better through the effects of colour?
- what life situations are ‘hidden’ behind these patterns of two moving lines that turn one hexagram changing into another – to ‘comment’ as an oracle on your life?
Here is a first impression of coloured hexagrams:
1. along a central diagonal
2. along orthogonal (rectangular) lines
3. using ‘shading’ as an additional effect of ‘highlighting’, as hexagrams change from 00 to 77, i.e. as Earth changes into Heaven – in diagrams 1, 2, 3, 4:
And in reverse order of arrangement: 4, 3, 2, 1:
And now from 77 to 00, i.e. Heaven to Earth – diagrams 5, 6, 7, 8:
And in reverse order 8, 7, 6, 5:
- at lines when they are diagonals or ‘orthogonals’
- at trigrams when they change due to moving lines
- at hexagrams when they change due to changing trigrams –
- the predictability of change,
- the symmetry of transitions
- and the reflections of Heaven on Earth!
Visual Diagrams for
2. Trigrams and