Chronologically, I built
- 3d-metrics.com to describe the Software for Seeing what You Want to Know, after 3dmetrics.co.uk was lost by the web hosting company with over 80,000 hits
- 3dmetrics.me.uk as a blog rather than static site
- Software Lenses in Action – lots of “re-visualisations” as demonstrations for my innovative approach to image analysis
- Unsere “Software-Linsen” in Aktion – eine deutsche Version mit anderen Beispielbildern
- 3d-metrics.me – the business rather than scientific version – after I attended the IBM SmartCamp in London.
The two gallery sites were built with the aid of Frank Hofmann EDV and his students in Berlin.
On YouTube, conference presentations, a panel participation and a couple of videos explaing 3D Metrics come up.
And my ‘channel‘ illustrates my scope of online activities.